Established in 1981, the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) is one of the world’s largest non-profit environmental education organisations, with over 100 member organisations in 80 countries. With 40 years of impactful experience in ESD, our three educational programmes, Eco-Schools, Learning About Forests and Young Reporters for the Environment, empower young people to create an environmentally conscious world through a solutions-based approach. Our Green Key and Blue Flag programmes are globally recognized for promoting sustainable business practices in tourism and the protection of natural resources.
ROLE IN THE PROJECT
- Participation to different tasks, with a focus on education:
– analysis of the influence of social and physical food environments on high impact behaviours, - analysis of psychological and lifestyle-related factors influencing high impact behaviours.
– four-step design-process to design a coherent mix of interventions across governance levels
– co-creation and test of a capacity building toolbox and educational interventions for schools (leader)
- Leader of the Consultation and Working Group (CWG) Restaurants.