ABOUT KU LEUVEN
KU Leuven is Belgium largest university and is a charter member of LERU. KU Leuven conducts fundamental and applied research in all academic disciplines with a clear international orientation.
ROLE IN THE PROJECT
- Leader of the pathway « Meso-level transition »
- Member of the Coordination Board
- Responsible for analysing and finding solutions in the food environment:
– mapping food environments,
– analysing the levers and locks for improving the sustainability and health outcomes of food environments,
– co-creating solutions.
The last 2 being in collaboration with CWG leaders.